Demo Shopping Cart is a non comprehensive e-commerce website developed for academic purposes. This is just a demonstration of a simple shopping cart developed for teaching basic web development for students and it may contains bugs and errors.
The source code of Demo Shopping Cart may be useful for someone who learn web development.
Demo Shopping Cart is
- It is customizable. It has an Admin CP to control and configure the website.
Demo Shopping Cart is NOT
- This is not a comprehensive and professional E-Commerce website. You can’t use it to set up your next E-Commerce business.
- This website is not 100% secured.
- This website doesn’t uses best practices of developing a website.
Download Demo Shopping Cart (Includes: PHP Scripts, SQL Dump File and Installation Guide)
I created this simple and easy to use online job portal CareersLanka.com for advertise / apply job vacancies in Sri Lanka
What are the specialties about CareersLanka?
If you are a job seeker:
- Search vacancies in any job category.
- Search vacancies in your city.
- Quick application for vacancies without registration.
- Email subscription to get new job notifications via Email.
If you are an employer:
- Post your vacancies without registration.
- Once your advertisement is approved by us you can edit, deactivate or delete it anytime.
- Receive applicants CVs directly to your email.
Please visit it out and let me know what you think about it.
This infographic provides Hello, world! program in number of different languages. Many people use this model as their first ever programming effort. But actually this is not where I have started. It was something rather preliminary as I remember. 🙂
Click on the image to see enlarged view.
Now, someone may think of ‘Do I need to master all these languages?’ My personal opinion is NO. Actually it is something impossible and a waste of your time. Keep in your mind, some of these languages are dead and gone already. Try to learn all languages you are interested whilst mastering at least two or three most demanding languages. But never stick to them too much because technology is rapidly changing. Also, learning few more other languages for some extent will be an added advantage definitely.
For more info visit: “Hello, World!” program – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Image source: Internet